Washington OER Hub Webinars
Learn more about OSPI’s Washington OER Hub, an online platform for freely sharing Pre K-12 open educational resources – promoting equitable access to standards-aligned, quality instructional materials.
What to expect
- Review the updated Washington OER Hub
- Explore new Continuous Learning Collections
- Learn how to search for grade-specific resources and save, download, and adapt content
Who should attend?
- ESD partners
- Curriculum Directors
- Teachers/Instructional Coaches/TOSA
- District and Building Administrators
- IT Directors/Technology Specialists
- Family and community members supporting student learning