WAETAG DEPENDS ON GENEROUS DONATIONS FROM INDIVIDUALS, CORPORATIONS AND FOUNDATIONS TO FUND OUR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS AND SUPPORT OUR ADVANCEMENT EFFORTS ON BEHALF OF THE GIFTED COMMUNITY.Your financial support of any amount is greatly appreciated and will directly fund our Washington State Gifted Community in the following areas:
- Educator Grants – helping Washington State educators reach their professional development goals
- Pre-Service Scholarships – providing funding for pre-service nominees earning their MAT or Endorsement in Gifted and Talented Education
- Advocacy Efforts – aiding in the ongoing efforts to advocate for highly capable students to key state governmental decision makers
DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL GIVING FUND
PayPal helps your gifts do more good:
- PayPal works to ensure we are in good standing
PayPal verifies that we have tax-exempt status with the IRS and are not on recognized economic sanctions lists.
- All fees are on PayPal
When you donate through PayPal Giving Fund, all fees are covered by PayPal.
- Receive a tax receipt
After you donate, you’ll get your PayPal Giving Fund tax receipt by email.
OTHER DONATION OPTIONS
We’ve set up other donation options for you:
- Recurring monthly donations
Set up automated monthly donations of any amount. At the end of each year we will send you a tax receipt for your total donations.
- Specify how you’d like your donation to be used
Choose which fund you’d like to support. Options include: Advocacy, Educator Grants and Pre-Service Scholarships.
Otherwise we recommend donating through the PayPal Giving Fund.
We all love to shop, and if you’re like us, you love to shop on Amazon. It just doesn’t get much more convenient. Well, now you can shop and give back to the Gifted Education community at the same time. It’s so easy!
Here’s how it works:AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Gifted Education and WAETAG every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
Here’s how you do it:
- 1.) Simply go to: smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at
You can use your same Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also all the same.
2.) On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to enter “WAETAG” as your charitable organization of choice to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your
selection, and then every eligible purchase will result in a donation.
3.) Start shopping!