Would you like to present at one of our webinars?
We are always looking for presenters for our monthly webinars. Are you doing something that works great for HiCap students in your classroom &/or district? We’d love to hear from you!
- 90 minute virtual sessions
- All webinars are recorded and may be added to our WAETAG On-Demand library
- We strongly encourage audience interaction (polls, breakout rooms, discussion, jamboards, etc.)
Audience generally consist of:
- Elementary and secondary general education teachers
- Elementary and secondary HiCap teachers
- Program and District Administrators
TAG Talk, the community forum dedicated to empowering education professionals. Join the conversations, post your questions, and collaborate with the community to tackle pressing issues.
Each month we will highlight a book meant to be an additional resource for those who’d like a deeper dive into the month’s topic.